Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Chronicles of Adventure Begin

So this blog has been a while in the making...
My husband often says that I don't do anything for myself. Amongst my wonderful and loving duties as a mother, wife, and career woman, I don't have much time for hobbies.

For many years I have had a hidden desire to be a travel writer, journalist, and/or reviewer (critic doesn't sound very nice). My husband and I travel frequently, usually taking a variety of weekend trips and two larger trips each year. However, that used to be much easier -- before we started our family. We now have two precious boys, but we still do our best to travel, with and without the boys.

In fact, I have a backlog of articles that detail my planning, preparation and trepidation toward a wonderful upcoming vacation and hope to post them incrementally over the coming months.

So by luck, chance, or an evil twist of fate, you have stumbled across my refuge and hopefully many elements of joy in this blog. Welcome to my Chronicles of Adventure...

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! It's so much fun, and you meet so many people. I'm following you now.

    ReplyDelete